AUSTIN TX 73301
Samsung Austin Semiconductor is in partnership with ManpowerGroup for their recruitment efforts. Please follow the link below to apply and a ManpowerGroup recruiter will connect with you on next steps. Summary / Overview: Responsible for performing functions associated with improving and controlling the current processes or products manufactured at SAS Problem Solving: Identifies complex problems and reviews related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions Data Analysis: Identifies the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts Decision Making: Evaluates results to choose the best solution Experimentation: Designs and runs all aspects of experiments to test hypotheses Teamwork and Communication: Able to work well in a team environment and effectively communicate throughout organization Specific Job Duties: Support CVD advanced semiconductor equipment base of AMAT, Novellus/Lam, ASM, Wonik in HVM environment across multiple technology nodes and work in collaboration with Process Engineers to meet or exceed all equipment matrix - tool availability, wafer output, maintenance quality, cost and yield goals.
**Necessary Skills / Attributes**
* Bachelor's of Science Engineering - Chemical, Chemical Engineer, EE, Material Science, or Mechanical Engineering
* Min 3 - 5+ years of related experience
* CVD Equipment Knowledge and Defect troubleshooting experience.
* Provides strong defect troubleshooting and particle tracing analysis.
* Equipment knowledge and capability on one or more CVD AMAT Producer SE/GT, Lam Express/Extreme/ASM MIR3000/Wonik equipment
* Knowledge of process and system improvement is required as part of sustaining and continuous improvement of CVD methods is critical part of Shift Engineering position.
* Provides technical leadership within the team.
* Communicates technical information to executive leadership outside of the department through presentations.
* Creates and evolves Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
* Reduces dynamic production bottlenecks.
* Knowledge of FDC or data collection systems for the purpose of advanced equipment troubleshooting.
* Knowledge of advanced statistical methods.
* Basic meeting management skills.
* Project management skills.
Samsung Austin Semiconductor (SAS) is one of the most advanced semiconductor manufacturing facilities in the United States. SAS produces digital LSI logic components for tablets, smart phones, and other mobile devices. In August, 2012, SAS invested $4 billion to accommodate full System LSI production, bringing our total investment in Austin to more than $17 billion. With 2400 employees and 2.3M square feet of space, SAS is producing a full range of design rule devices. Since 1997, SAS has been at the forefront of manufacturing technology, enabling the world's digital devices to operate at their highest performance.
*Category:* Manufacturing Technology
*Full-Time/Part-Time:* Regular Full-Time
*Location:* , Austin Texas, Austin Texas, Austin Texas, Austin Texas