Project Coordinator - Small Cell & Fiber Solutions
Crown Castle works around the country to build and maintain the infrastructure behind the world's most revolutionary technologies. Crown Castle owns, operates and leases more than 40,000 cell towers and over 60,000 route miles of fiber supporting small cells and fiber solutions across every major US market. This nationwide portfolio of communications infrastructure connects cities and communities to essential data, technology and wireless service - bringing information, ideas and innovations to the people and businesses that need them. Crown Castle is an S&P; 500 company and one of the largest Real Estate Investment Trusts in the United States with an enterprise value of approximately $60 billion.
**_Position Title_****_:_** Project Coordinator
Supports a team (District, Area, or Functional group) with assigned projects and/or any of the following as assigned: correspondence, various administration tasks, tracking project deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines; provides regular and timely reports highlighting variances as they arise.
**_Essential Job Functions_**
* Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems.
* Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external).
* Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
* Communicates all issues to management prior to reaching critical status.
* Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
* Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
* Provides additional administrative support as required.
* Issue vendor POs, as needed.
* Various Office management functions such as supply ordering, package shipment, event coordination, office vendor coordination and payment (garbage, utilities, coffee, etc.).
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Associate's degree or equivalent work experience preferred
* One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience
* Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software
* Excellent organizational/administrative skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem solving environment
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
* Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
**_Reports to:_** Director Utilities Relations
**_Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable):_** N/A
**_Working Conditions:_** Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
Crown Castle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Posting Location:* FL - Tampa
*# of openings:* 1