RFAB - Diffusion Process/Equipment Engineer
DALLAS TX 75219
**Job ID** 22193BR
**Job Posting Title** RFAB - Diffusion Process/Equipment Engineer
**Job Description** Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We're committed to building a better future - from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us - change the world, love your job!
About the job:
The RFAB diffusion team is seeking a process/equipment engineer. You will work as a member of the RFAB engineering team in conjunction with the manufacturing, facilities, quality, and PI/PDE organizations in RFAB. The role requires developing innovative solutions to drive the highest quality at the lowest cost, maintaining controlled processes and equipment that meet customer and cost requirements, and identifying methods for improving yield, reducing cycle time and cost.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Focus on tool reliability with tactical and strategic planning to improve ZUM performance indices.
- Develop efficient low cost solutions to drive world class quality given aggressive ramp timeline.
- Identify systematic equipment issues and communicate findings and potential resolutions to the engineering staff for continuous improvement
- Support the manufacturing ramp with execution of equipment startup and participate in data analysis and problem resolution
- Troubleshoot process and equipment issues; define experiments that lead to improvements in yield, cycle time and world class cost
- Work within teams to solve multi-variable process/equipment integration problems
- Responsibilities may also include direct involvement with new technology development and qualification. Work with the Diffusion Team to complete tasks given aggressive timelines and schedules
- Use SPC, statistics, and DOE to analyze data.
- BS in Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Chemistry, Material Science or related engineering degree
- 3 years of experience as an engineer in semiconductor manufacturing
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with 300mm wafer size is a plus.
- Knowledge of TEL or ASM vertical furnaces or AMAT RTP is a plus.
- Ability / willingness to work in a team environment to the Fab goals
- The ability to analyze electrical parameters and yield is a plus.
- Ability to quickly gather and analyze data to resolve issues.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects.
- Ability to effectively deal with a dynamically changing environment.
- Must be able to communicate and effectively work with others on cross functional teams.
- Must be able to work with aggressive timelines and drive for timely results that meet or exceed Fab goals.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or age.
**Job Opening Type** Experienced Professional
**Minimum Education Level** Bachelor's Level Degree
**Related Field(s) of Study**
Electronics & Comm Engineering
**Minimum Years of Experience** 3
**Regular / Temporary** Regular
**Full-time / Part-time** Full-Time
**Country** United States
**Job Location(s)** USA-Texas-Dallas Metroplex
**Virtual / Telecommute** No
**Equal Opportunity Employer**
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law - Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at
**Affirmative Action Efforts**
TI's affirmative action efforts -- extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans -- are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:email@example.com , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
**Applicants with Disabilities**
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.