Network Cable Installer
Robert Half Technology
CHARLESTON SC 29403
Network Cable Installer; Robert Half Technology is seeking Network Cable Installers for contract and contract to full-time opportunities in the greater Charleston area.
* Access Control
**Technology doesn't change the world. People do.**
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
**Leader among IT staffing agencies**
The intersection of technology and people -- it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
*Req ID:* 03270-9501005947
*Functional Role:* Cabling
*Postal Code:* 29405
*Requirements:* Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Installation of various network and cabling infrastructure: fiber optic, CAT 3/CAT 5/CAT 6 copper coaxial
* Utilize cable test procedures and equipment for various cabling systems
* Install network hardware such as switches, routers, wireless access points, servers, and other telecommunications equipment
* Install structured cabling, patch panels, wire management systems, PDU's, and other equipment Required Job Skills:
* Understanding of CAT 3, CAT 5 and CAT 6 as well as Single-mode and Multi-mode fiber functions
* Access Control programming experience is a plus
* Audio/Visual installation experience is a plus
* Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
* Possess proved problem solving skills
* Basic typing, email and computer skills
* Work and complete multiple jobs simultaneously through proper time management
* Communicate effectively in team environment
* A+, N+ or Cable Manufacturer Certification preferred Additional Information: *All candidates required to undergo background check prior to starting.* All candidates must be legally eligible to work for any employer in the United States without a third party employer. This role is on-site; remote work is not an option unless otherwise specified. Interested candidates can send their current resumes to Brandon Bawden at firstname.lastname@example.org